Friday, September 5, 2014

We Shall Be Free

Well... my uncle/nino passed away 8/18/14 from pancreatic cancer. His services were last week & it was very emotional for me. I do find comfort in knowing he's no longer suffering & in peace, whilst being reunited with his loved ones. Fortunately, he was able to plan out his funeral his way. It was a beautiful service & I know he was looking down & smiling down at us. And I'm sure he was laughing that wonderful, contagious laugh of his during the funny moments that happened.

But, all this happened at a weird time. The day before his funeral, I went to the doc & he told me I'm in remission. My scans came out good, not perfect, but good. I'll take what I can get! But more on that in a future post..

Obviously, life doesn't slow down for anyone. The past 2 years have been crazy for my family. One hit after the other. I would really like to have good news from now on..PLEASE!!!!! Our family needs it!

I have other things I want to talk about, but I just wanted to keep this sorta short & I'm really not in the mood to write. So, I'm just filling you in.

No comments:

Post a Comment