Sunday, December 6, 2015

Too Young to Feel This Old

Greetings,

I've been sick-ish for the past month or so. It started with this annoying cough. Could be allergies. Could be asthma. Could be who the hell knows. Then I went to LA, San Francisco, Phoenix, Sedona, and back home within in a week & a half. Crazy huh? Yeah, you can imagine the toll it took on my body. I just turned 25 and I'm legitimately have the body of a 50 year old. I could seriously find out what age my body is, but I'm not sure I want to know. Cancer really fucked up my body to say the least and now I have to really worry about my bones because I got a bone density exam and the results came back "very low." I'll find out more on January 4th,

I'm trying so hard to live the "normal" life of a 25 year old, but I really can't hang how I used to. I was so stoked to travel, but I come back sick. It's really not fair. I have all these dreams, but when I sit back and think about the logistics of it, fuck, it can bring anybody down. 

For now, I guess all I can do is just wait to see what happens next. 

Until next time,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment