Sunday, March 31, 2013

Getting There..

Tomorrow I will be finding out what action will be taking & this journey. Probably have a surgery date soon? I'm not in any rush, obviously, cause it's scary to think about what I'll be facing. That fire is gonna burn..

So, I had an interesting dream last night. I dreamt I was pregnant. I think I dreamt that cause my cousin & his wife are having a baby :). Or, it could also be cause of all the baby fever I've been having lately. It was so surreal.. & I dreamt it was a baby girl. Gosh, I PRAY, I can have at least one baby, someday. That I can find a man that will be loving & kind.. & sensitive with everything I have gone through. Someone who's not judgmental, that can see past all the imperfections.

With that said, I'm off to slumber. Busy week coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment