Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Hopeless Romantic

For the past 2 weeks I've been feeling extremely romantic. It all started when we came back from Ensenada & I downloaded Aaliyah onto my iPod. It was Sunday Night Slow Jams & you know how that goes! I'm not saying it's a bad thing, just I've been in a romantic mode as of late. 

I know I've talked about love before, but I haven't really put too much thought or effort into it. I think I'm ready to put myself out there & possibly date. WOW! What a shocker, eh? I think it's time. It's been well over 2 years since my last relationship & I did like someone (sorta?) before I got sick, but we won't talk about that.. Before I got sick, I just wanted to focus on me, myself, & I. I had forgotten who I was, so after a stint of minor depression, I picked myself up & moved forward. And well, then I got sick, so really, there's no time to even think of meeting someone.

One reason why I'd love to date now, is for the fact that I want to put to use what I learned during my time of solitude. Did I really learn from my past? I say yes, but how can I know for sure if I don't put it to use.

Anyway, love has been in the air for my friends & it's really catching on to me. Who knows, maybe there's someone destined to pop into my life soon. We shall see..

No comments:

Post a Comment