Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tomorrow is the BIG day

I can't believe it's almost time. I'm pretty calm right now, but we shall see the next few days.

I am stoked thinking that in a couple months I can go back to "normal" even though it really won't be. But I can't wait for my changes. I might gain weight & even if I don't, I wanna get into the swing of working out. I'm pretty much in transformation, so why not continue with positive changes. Get rid of those chubby cheeks & small double chin, I don't wanna look like a little girl anymore.

I'm trying to not plan things, but just have goals to attain. I wanna live freely, not restrained by plans that usually never go as they should anyways.

Well, I'm feeling good, not as bummed as I have been with my last few posts.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment