Sunday, May 12, 2013

Irritated

I wish certain people could see how ridiculous they look. It's pretty clear that even if you have cancer, it's not going to change the mindset of others. You can't even put aside your shit, what no, stop doing that shit, to support ME? The hell is up with that?

You really know who's there for you, especially during a time like this. I KNOW who really would be there at the end & I've just stopped wasting my time with certain people. The fact that YOU think I need to keep up with you - fucking insane! All this, "I'm here if you need me" & all kinds of other crap, is just useless. No, you won't be there for me. You weren't there before, you won't be there now. It's stupid for someone to say that.

I honestly don't have the energy to be dealing with this. I'm going to look out for me, cause at the end of the road, it's going to be me standing alone. And if that means you getting butt-hurt cause I haven't contacted you, well frankly my dear, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN.

No comments:

Post a Comment