Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Photo shoot madness!

On Sunday & Monday my lovely cousin, Lupita, took some shots of me. Sunday's shoot was geared towards capturing me, the person that made me who I am today. We took some amazing shots in front of my house, some at my Tata's gravesite (my favorite), at the park & other Holtville spots. They looked so good on camera! I was surprised how I didn't look as awkward as I envisioned.

As for Monday's shoot, they were topless photos, done tastefully of course. I want to remember what those were.. what they have done for me, where they brought me. And those were amazing to see! My Nana & Mom helped out & encouraged the shoot, surprisingly!

Once i get the final photos, I'll post a few. Not sure about the topless ones, those are more for me, but we shall see..

In other news, today I cut my hair & I am going to donate it. It's weird having hair this short!! I haven't had it at this length since I was.. 5? Quite a few years! But I did this to prepare myself for the BIG cut, buzzing it off. At least I get to enjoy a month or so with hair this length!

No comments:

Post a Comment