Tuesday, May 7, 2013

In-Between

Time is ticking & surgery is SOON. I'm glad about that, but I'm starting to get really nervous & scared. The last minute details, make enjoying these last few moments kind of tough. I want to relax and luckily this Friday is my last working day. As far as I know, I have a job when I'm ready, but who knows with all the changes.

I did the relay for life in Brawley and it was great! Met lots of new folks, shared stories, and fought for a cause. Can't wait to do more of them in the future!!

This past weekend I went to San Diego to do a photo shoot for Shirts For A Cure. Photographer, Mark Beemer, founder of SFAC & the Sryentha J.  Savio Endowment, was there along with some of his awesome team of help! They were so gracious & kind to include me & my friend Adan, for something so rad. Please, if you haven't already, go check them out at http://www.syrentha.org & once I get the photos will definitely post a few so y'all can all see.

As I prepare for what's to come, some of my wishes are to obviously get better & stronger, retain somewhat of a normal, 22 year old life, AND go to a few shows. Not much, right?

FUCK CANCER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment